The article dwells on the issue of civil-legal responsibility of doctors in pursuance with TR Law “On Population’s Health Protection” and Health Service Code of Tajikistan Republic. Civil-legal responsibility of doctors in relation to a patient is one of the problematic and actual issues of today’s juridical science. Under today’s conditions doctors as main subjects of medical activity must timely render medical aid to patients and cure them in a proper way. Though in practice because of non-qualitative and improper medical service thousand patients endure sufferings in our country every year. Considering civil-legal responsibilty according to TR Law “On Population’s Health Protection” the auther made a conclusion that not all aspects of the resposibility in question were envisaged in this law. The problem exists also in the Health Service Code of Tajikistan Republic. Studying the issue in question the author suggests that a separate chapter should be envisaged in the Code concerning answerability for non-implementation and // or improper implementation of medical aid and services. Thearticleincludesespeciallyimportantaspectsofjuridicalresponsibility.
civil-legal responsibility, answerability of doctors, Tajikistan Republic law “On Population’s Health Protection” Health Service Code of Tajikistan Republic, medical activity, patient’s rights
1. Gromov A P. Doctor’s Deantology and Answerability of Medical Workers. – M: Medicine, 1969. – 78 pp.
2. Savitskaya L.N. Compensation for Damage Caused with Improper Treatment. – Lvov. Higher school. Publishing-house under Lvov University, 1982. – 112 pp.
3. Bratus S.N. Juridical Answerability and Legality. – M: Juridical Literature. 1976. – 216 pp.
4. Belyakova A.M. Answerability Causing Property Damage. – M.: Juridical Literature. 1979. – 112 pp.
5. Malein N.S. Civil Law and Individual Rights in the USSR. – M.: Juridical Literature. 1981. – 216 pp.
6. Erdelevsky A.M. Compensation for Moral Damage: Analysis and Commentary of Legislation and Forensic Practice. – M.: BEK 2000. – 236 pp.
7. RT Law “On Population’s Health Protection” from May 15, 1997 // Tidings of Tajikistan Republic Parliament (Majlisi Oli) 1997, N9, article 115 (lost its validation)
8. Abdullina V.A. Civil-Legal Responsibility for Violations in the Provision of Medical Services: certain Issues Concerning Theory and Practice: candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. - Kazan, 2007. - 171 pp.
9. Melikhov A.V. Civil-Legal Responsibility for Harm Caused to the Health or Life of the Patient (theory and practice): candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. - Volgograd, 2006. - 190 pp.
10. Tagainazarov Sh.T., Babadzhanov I.Kh., Badalov Sh.K, Babadzhanov Dzh.B. Human Life and Health: Modern Problems of Legal Responsibility. - Dushanbe: ER-graph, 2010. - 452 pp.
11. Mnatsakanyan A.S. Civil-Legal Responsibility of the Performer of Medical Services: candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. - Krasnodar, 2008. - 213 pp.
12. Yegorov K.V. Rightful and non-Rightful Damage Causation in the Sphere of Medical Activity: Civil-Legal Activity: candidate dissertation in jurisprudence. – Kazan, 2006. – 190 pp.
13. Babadjanov Dj. B. Legal Foundations of Medical Activity in TR // Life and Law. – 2010, N4. – 162 pp.
14. The Tidings of Tajikistan Republic Parliament (Majlisi Oli). – 2017, N5. Part 1. – p. 270.
16. Babadjanov Dj. B. Concept and Essence of Causative Connection in the Sphere of Medical Activity: Civil-Legal Aspect // Legislation. – 2013, N4 (12)
17. Babadjanov Dj. B. General Characteristic of Damage and its Place in Civil-Legal Responsibility in the Sphere of Medical Activity // Life and Law. – 2013, #3